Skip to Content

Finding out more

Ask the adults in your life about where to direct you to make connections. You can ask your caseworker for a copy of your cultural support plan, and ask your carer to help you keep connections with community. Your carer may be able to connect you to supportive organisations where you are living.

If you are over 18, the file should have a copy of your cultural care and support plans, which you can access. Otherwise, there are agencies that can support you with your cultural and religious heritage that can link you with other community organisations in your area. Aboriginal Child, Family and Community Care State Secretariat (AbSec), NSW Aboriginal Land Council. You can download MyMob - Keeping families connected App.