Skip to Content

You can get your ID replaced

You can always get replacement identification. Sometimes in order to replace lost identification you will need to prove who you are so you may have to show some other kind of identification. Let your carer or caseworker know.

Birth Certificate: Birth, Deaths, and Marriages or Service NSW.

Driver Licence: NSW Roads and Maritime.

NSW Photo Card: NSW Roads and Maritime (for Youth 16yrs and over who don’t hold a NSW driver/rider licence).

School ID: Chat to your school. Your carer can support you with this.

Passport: Australian Passport Office It is important that if you have lost your passport that you report this to the Australian Passport Office. If you are under 18 let your carer and caseworker know as well.